Friday 8 November 2013

I don't like to count my chickens .... but .....

Well I've been a bit quiet for a while - in my last post I said that we had a viewing on Thursday - when was that, over two weeks ago now?  Anyway the guy didn't turn up so that was a bit of a damp squib.

So nothing since then and then yesterday we had another viewing!!!!!!  Well as I said, I don't like to count my chickens.... but ..... he's made an offer and wants the house immediately -eeekkkk. We haven't actually agreed the price yet but we're not too far away.  Now I've really got to get to grips with the fact that we are actually giving up our house and moving into our motorhome.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed in the hope that this time it happens and the lease actually gets signed - but that's where we were last time. 

So I don't know whether the anxiety is excitement that we might be moving or fear that we might not.  But anyway I know that the more time I've got to do something the longer it takes so I may just have 10 days to finish clearing the house and getting rid of everything - that should focus the mind.

Well I'd better get on with it then - I'll be back later.




No comments:

Post a Comment